22 May 2015

 

Dear British Airways (Part 2)

January 2015

Dear BA,

Sometimes in life, the only thing you can say is “Thank You”. Imagine my reaction on Monday in the T3 lounge to discover the Twinings silky pyramid teabags have been brought back. I can only imagine the efforts you have put into reversing the decision of some anonymous grey-suited bean-counter deep in the bowels of the BA organisation; the battles you fought with the bureaucracy and the business case you presented to management. But whatever it was you did, it worked. So thank you, Hayley, for being my advocate within the organisation and thank you, British Airways for listening to your customers. I flew to Vienna this Monday a happy man and had a most successful week. I think the two are connected. To mix metaphors, an army may march on its stomach, but BA passengers don’t want to start the week with a storm in a teacup.

Thanks.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?